This Saturday is the 16th Annual Spinning in the Winery. Beautiful location, friends, food, sunshine, lots and lots of fiber (and vendors) — and fabulous tasting organic wines. What more can you ask for?
May 25, 2013, 10 am to 4 pm
Retzlaff Winery, 1356 S. Livermore Ave.
$5 entry per person
Tips for the first time attendees:
- Have your $5 ready as you enter the driveway. They collect the fees on the way in while they help direct you to a parking location.
- Drink lots of water. It’s hot out there.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses. Did I mention that it gets hot?
- Do a wine tasting before lunch. This way, you can pick out a bottle of wine to have with your lunch.
- Bring your checkbook. Many of my favorite vendors are there.
- Bring some extra cash for the raffle tickets. I seem to recall a spinning wheel was raffled off one year.
- Don’t expect to get much spinning done.
Unfortunately, I can’t make it this year, but I will raise a glass to toast the event.