Vest

JSVest

Minor variations from the standard Jumpstart Vest:

  • piping along the front band
  • bias shoulder band (instead of band a la front band).

I would like to add that the entire vest was made from stash. The fabric was woven in January for this project from yarn in stash. The lining is silk charmeuse, also from scratch. Once I got to this point, I got stubborn and used thread from stash as well. I had to resort to a brown for tacking down the lining because I didn’t have anything in the right eggplant-y purple.

Finished several weeks ago but just got around to photographing and posting.

I finally got around to photographing some of the finished items sitting around. They will be posted over the course of the next few days as a way of extending blog fodder.